Willing to travel frequently, but based from our offices in Harelbeke, we are looking for a dynamic and driven Project Manager, responsible for executing of our sold projects and ensure high quality delivery. As Project Manager, you are the crucial link between our customers and our project team members in Belgium.
• You are responsible for the execution of the project, according to the budget, deadlines and contractual requirements.
• You are the single point of contact for our customer, the project team and management concerning the implementation of your project.
• You plan a flawless project execution, define milestones and priorities for the project team members.
• By means of regular progress meetings, you coordinate and organize all different project flow activities and follow up on timings and requirements.
• You actively control and forecast your project budget. You follow up the financial and contractual milestones with the customer and you ensure your presence at site meetings.
• You manager project related supplier quotations, purchase orders and subcontractors. • You structure the project administration and communication.
• You are reporting to the project team manager. •
Are you the crucial link that lifts our projects to the next level and leads the way?
• You have a master’s degree in Engineering.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience. • Not only do you feel comfortable communicating with customers and project teams, but your interpersonal skills also allow you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders.
• You feel energized when you work with people and everything seems to happen at once.
• Meeting deadlines, prioritizing and delegating key responsibilities amongst the project team members keeps your fire burning.
• You will be based in Harelbeke, but you are willing to travel to your customer’s project team.
• You speak fluent in English and feel comfortable in French. Any other language is an asset.
• You are willing to travel ( short trips ) to our customers and their production plants. •
You are a team player, have strong interpersonal skills and are fluent in English.
Interested? Please apply via our company website or via firstname.lastname@example.org.